Castle Hill 76 13 October 2012
A fence was built round the castle in August 2012 to keep it secure while repairs and exploration take place.
Castle Hill is known locally as Cannon Hill. This is because four or five cannons, pointing towards the sea, stood on the hill for about three hundred years until they were removed to reuse their metal in the 1939-45 war.
Castle Hill is also featured in Castle Ruins, Castle Hill Church and Graveyard and MacFadzean's Monument.