Church of the Nazarene, Glasgow Street 13 2 July 2009
Ardrossan's Church of the Nazarene was formed in 1895 and became a denomination on 5 October 1908. In 1912, it took over premises in Bute Place. On 10 October 1959, it moved to this building which was previously the Park Parish Church of Scotland after its transfer to a new building on 26 September 1959.
Click here to read a report on the opening of the Church of the Nazarene in 1959.
Erection of the scaffolding started on 22 May 2009 in preparation for roof repairs and wall roughcasting. The scaffolding was removed on 1 and 2 July 2009.