Church of the Nazarene, Glasgow Street 17 13 November 2015
The Red Phone Box Museum was launched at a ceremony on 13 November 2015.
Ardrossan's Church of the Nazarene was formed in 1895 and became a denomination on 5 October 1908. In 1912, it took over premises in Bute Place. On 10 October 1959, it moved to this building which was previously the Park Parish Church of Scotland after its transfer to a new building on 26 September 1959.
Click here to read a report on the opening of the Church of the Nazarene in 1959.