Garden of Remembrance, Glasgow Street 3 9 November 2008
The photograph was taken on Remembrance Sunday 2008.
The Garden of Remembrance honours local men who died in the Second World War (1939-45). The memorial plaque was unveiled and dedicated on 1 June 1947 by William McCubbin, father of three brothers who were killed. David, James and John McCubbin are among those named on the inscription.
Click here to read a report on the unveiling of the memorial plaque.
Further information on the Garden is on Danny Mathieson's Garden of Remembrance website.