Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald Office, Herald Street 2 14 August 2004
The first Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald was published on 1 June 1853. In September 1994, the last paper was printed in the old Herald Office shown above. Thereafter, printing was done elsewhere. On 12 March 2007, operations transferred to a temporary Herald Office in Dock Road. The old Herald Office was demolished between 23 and 27 March 2007. The business moved to the old Community Education Office in Princes Street on 17 February 2014.