Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald Temporary Office, Dock Road 10 19 June 2014
The first Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald was published on 1 June 1853. In September 1994, the last paper was printed in the old Herald Office in Herald Street. Thereafter, printing was done elsewhere. On 12 March 2007, operations transferred to the temporary Herald Office shown above. The old Herald Office was demolished between 23 and 27 March 2007. The business moved to the old Community Education Office in Princes Street on 17 February 2014. The temporary office was dismantled and removed on 16 and 17 June 2014.