Ardrossan Monumental Works 1 29 November 2009
Around 1926, James Alexander Hosie, a Glaswegian moved to 14 Anderson Terrace. He started a business on this site and called it J A Hosie, Monumental Sculptor. In the 1960s, it was taken over by Matthew Love Dickson from Stevenston but still traded as J A Hosie. William Barry McManus was the proprietor between 1970 and 2003. He traded under the original name for a few years before changing it to Ardrossan Monumental Works. The final owner of the business was Edward McLaughlan from Glasgow who left it in 2006. In mid 2010, the site was taken over by M+O.