Pump House 1 26 May 2003
Near the steps to the Pump House was a notice forbidding the landing of animals from abroad.
The Pump House was built around 1892 and was also known as the Power Station and the Clock Tower. The four clocks were installed in October 1957 and removed on 31 August 2007.
In early 2007, the Pump House was acquired by the Cecchini family for conversion to a bar, bistro and restaurant. Renovation work started on 7 August 2007 and is expected to be completed by April 2008.