Saint Peter's School Ruins, South Crescent Road 5
5 April 2004
The school was built as Ardrossan Academy in 1882 and became Saint Peter's School on 26 August 1935. It closed on 13 October 1995. The final demolition started on 1 April 2004.
The turret can be seen in its original location in Schools - Saint Peter - Ruins 1 and Schools - Saint Peter - Ruins 2.