Saint Peter's
School Ruins Mural, South Crescent Road 2                                         25 June 2008

The mural, painted by first and second year pupils at
Ardrossan Academy, was erected on 25 and 26 June 2008.

Saint Peter's School was built as Ardrossan Academy in 1882 and became Saint Peter's School on 26 August 1935. It closed on 13 October 1995. The final demolition started on 1 April 2004.