Stanley Primary School, Stanley Road 3 19 September 2002
This view, from Carrick Place, shows the back of the school.
Construction of the first Stanley School started in September 1959 on the site of what was previously Stanley Farm. It opened to pupils in August 1963 and closed on 27 June 2007. It was replaced by a new school in Dalry Road that opened to staff on 14 August and to pupils on 16 August 2007.