Castle Hill 8 12 April 2009
Ardrossan Churches Group gathered on Castle Hill on Easter Sunday morning for an inter-denominational service. The practice started in the mid 1990s.
Castle Hill is known locally as Cannon Hill. This is because four or five cannons, pointing towards the sea, stood on the hill for about three hundred years until they were removed to reuse their metal in the 1939-45 war.
Castle Hill is also featured in Castle Ruins, Castle Hill Church and Graveyard and MacFadzean's Monument.