Cecchini's Bar, Bistro and Restaurant 5 21 August 2007
Cecchini's Bar, Bistro and Restaurant was previously the Pump House built around 1892. It was also known as the Power Station and the Clock Tower. The four clocks were installed in October 1957 and removed on 31 August 2007. Three new clocks were installed on 6 February 2008.
In early 2007, the Pump House was acquired by the Cecchini family for conversion to a bar, bistro and restaurant. Renovation work started on 7 August 2007 and Cecchini's opened to the public on 24 April 2008.
Cecchini's website address is www.Cecchinis.com.